Monday, January 11, 2010

I love this entry:

I'm breaking my promise here by reproducing without permission (BUT I quote) a friend's blog entry (my friend is an award-winning blogger). I find it thoughtful, relevant, and incisive. Let YT denote my friend. Here's an excerpt from the entry:

There are so many things that we think about throughout the relationship, so much that sometimes they distract you from concentrating on your relationship and the person you love most.

Very often it is the journey and not the destination that matters.

3 comments:

wanjun said...

i love this =)

Unknown said...

As nice blog,but you could have made this blog morehttp://www.iessaywriting.net/
cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job))

raybanoutlet001 said...

texans jerseys
nike huarache
cleveland browns jerseys
michael kors handbags
versace
adidas nmd
michael kors handbags
supra shoes sale
oakley sunglasses
san francisco 49ers jerseys