Friday, October 16, 2009

Finale

This shall my last entry at this blog. I see no reason why I should keep it open and public when the greater world out there maintain "secretive" private blogs elsewhere (open to "invitied" readers only). I am shutting it down for good. Read the silence.

Thank You for your unfailing support, those who are still reading my blog. I started blogging as a happy soul but left it a dejected one. I need a shell where I can hide into, away from human traffic and undue relationships. It is too tiring an ordeal to handle them. I wonder how loneliness is a misery when personal bonds can be so fragile and superficial, threatening to break at every instant of difficulty and chagrin. I am my own littoral. I renounce love. I just want to be left alone in my pile of books. Here I am translating this into action. I marvel at my own determination!

I am now skeptical of all things nice and kind. I would ask if there is any ulterior motive behind a show of humility. This is wrong but I have turned into a recalcitrant kid. I display animosity not only towards social institutions but at everything else as well. Nonetheless I still see hope in the future, hope in the society, and hope in myself.

My youthful days in Taiwan will forever be etched in my memory.
http://wjacky.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

Hauser said...

why are you dejected? why dont you want your friends? no man is an island, dont go into recluse so soon...

wanjun said...

hey... u can keep a private blog... haha i can show u how! pls dun give up blogging! it's an avenue where u can vent

Hauser said...

mr mali chan

Claypot said...

Log in to blogspot.

Go to Dashboard.

Click on Settings, then Permission.

Claypot said...

Ying Kit isn't going into recluse.

He's joining SDU soon. Therefore, he has no time for blogging.

Hauser said...

SDU as in social development unit? as what??

Hauser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~nikki~ said...

well i guess its kinda sad that u r abandoning the online world (sorta).