Saturday, October 10, 2009

Closing down this blog......

because it has now become nothing but a personal diary, one that documents my travels, especially those in Taiwan. If I can abstain from blogging and keep my itchy fingers from clicking onto blogspot for more than a week, I will "close" it down by making it password-protected for the Taiwan posts and delete all other entries. This is my first step to leading a life of seclusion, before I deactivate my MSN account (heard that it has been hacked into and spammed) and the most-hated facebook one as well.

Happy birthday, my fair Republic! If not for you I would still be wearing a pigtail!

5 comments:

wanjun said...

why? i enjoy reading ur blogs.. hope we will meet up soon.. i'll let u know k!

Hauser said...

chen ying kit
WHY

NO NEED TO SHUT DOWN

WHERE U DISAPPEAR TO

Hauser said...

oh ya
WHEN DID U EVER HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCT

wanjun said...

dun shut down la!

tingzi 婷子 said...

i second the above comments. don't shut down the blog leh.